Friday, May 18, 2007







This is the design i made last year for our first Kembara Nusantara to Kg Pelegong, Negeri Sembilan. Its the design at the back of the t-shirt as a souvenir for students who went there. One of the many funny experiences and of cos, my very first outing overseas w students.










Now the 'penyu' will be printed on the front left pocket while the coconut going to be printed on the back together w the students names. I hope the students will love it and enjoy the trip i have planned for them. So, u can say that Kembara Nusantara is my baby. It had been going on for 2 years. Students w good Malay grades are selected to attend this cultural and Malay exposure programme. This year is Trengganu. I think my design is nice on the eyes. I luv designing. I miss art. I luv the coconut very much.









Today, my 3 slowly-going-to-be-good boys apologized to the station master at Toa Payoh. They wanted me to come along but i have Air-Rifle and my the other CCA partner was on MC, leaving me to open the range. I really hope they were as goos as they messaged me back. They may be 'rascals' to other teachers but i hold them close to my heart (feeling eh). I adore themlah. Their nonsense, jokes, silly sardine attitude...Fendi too find them cute. Sylvester, Heng Huat and Yi Rong are wonderful tho they look all wrong and a bit unpolished in mannerism. I wont want to miss just the one day camp opportunity with them. I pray and hope that they are going to grow up into fine and responsible men later at 25 onwards. I told them...no more trouble okay and please choose your friends wisely other than having a cleaner image. They all are crazy about dragonball hairstylelah.

No comments: