Check papers w the kids, corrections were made, scolded the 2T...all that already made me drain out. My form class was good but a few had to be given fair conducts since each has major cases or high absentees rate for previous term. So, i have to explain to the parents and students but still encourage them to PUHLEESE stay good next sem. Still collecting passports and forms for the trip. Students can be really lame. Dont wanna go cos the cool boy not going. Wont be happeninglah? WTH, i think the teachers like Fendi and Mr Kamil made outings happening. I wont be going too since ehem, i have to go somewhere else. Told my form class about it and they were like, "Siallah...!" Buuut, i will be joining them for a day before i rush off to my reception on Saturday. Yeay!!! School hol is coming. Anyway, i hope for a really better behaviour next sem. The kids need to do that for themselves.
Btw, i was a bit offended by a lil happening during the meeting. It sorta question my integrity as a person. I shall remind myself not to do it again or join in altho it urges me to clear rumours. I shud just shut up and pekakkan telinga altho it kinda sakit hati a bitlah. No big deal...maybe to sum it doesnt matter or a joke but to the kids, it can be hurtful and embarassing. I knoe how my kids will feel and dats what triggers the guilt in me.
Tomorrow...wat shud i do with them? Maybe we gonna talk and tell about certain things. Gonna share w them about my lil conversation w a stranger. See wat are their responds and how they are going to find solutions to solve it. I do like listening to the kids point of view especially my sec 3s and sec 2s.
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment