We reached Sg at around 11 plus. About 14 hours flight (i thot its gonna b 22h) but enjoyable with good food and free movies in MAS. I have like 465 pictures to upload. Pictures of Rome and also the first night camp w the form class. So, the day before our sanding was a very very busy week for me. Kids going for camp, receptions preparations and also the honeymoon that we were soooo looking forward to. I am glad that its over now but i do really miss Rome. I miss the weather altho i end up w a bad case of sunburn especially around my nose.It was cooling yet bright sunny day. Our hotel was out of town but in a cosy neighbourhood. Romans...they are warm, friendly and wonderful. I like them. The polizia are helpful too. The state was totally flooded w tourists screaming for the sight and knowledge on Roman's glory. Its amazing altho very disappointingly, we only got to see the ruins and u can say rubbles of the great civilization.Anyways... here are bits and pieces of my hectic life on last May.

Sec 3 Camp at Jalan Bahtera.

Our honeymoon in Roma.
No comments:
Post a Comment