Thursday, May 10, 2007

Its tuff starting paper w the NT class if u are not fierce or u dont look scarry enuff. Since i am not that lucky to look scarry, i had to wait for them to tame down. It helps a lot to have discipline master walking around to tame the kids just by his presence.

No papers today for me. I completed my form class character grading. Typed the name list of those going to Trengganu. Once i have all the forms, i will just submit it to the MFA. Sumhow, i do feel productive and energetic. I called Kak Su if she is available for a meet up. Need to pass her the invite. She lose weightlah that chipmunk lady. We had lunch and talk about school plus life. It feels like a loooooong time seh. I miss good company. Dont have much of that at school. Farizan will probably come over to my school to see my LI. I dont really know him but sumhow, i feel honoured that ada juga orang yg berminat nak tengok my B grade LI. Tak kisahlah if its gonna b really helpful to him or not. I probably will have to clear my table for this groom to be...not cos i am scared that he will take revenge after i accidentally threw a harmless thing dat later hit his fiancee quite long time ago or wanting to make space for euwwwww GROSS. Just that it is typical to clear up my cubicle for guest. Basic courtesy. Will jeynab come along?

No comments: