Saturday, May 12, 2007

I have not been taking pics since i am too lazy to charge my camera. I am missing it. Blogs really boring without pics. Wheneva i blog hop, i will just click the 'x' wheneva i saw paragraphs of words. I am awake early today. Going to school later but as usual...macam malas but i cannot give in to laziness especially when school is just a walking distance from home. Btw, Fendi wants me to moderate the sec 3s compo cos he really think i am being too generous. Lecehlah but i have to do it...i guess to make the kids prepare that they aint that good enuff for national exam.


http://www.pilotguides.com/images/content/tv_shows/tv%20presenters/bobby_chin150x200.jpg
Oooops, anyway...i have a mini crush on this cool sepet travel chef. Bobby
Chinn...tak exotic tu muka dia with my GOD!!! Gorgeous curls in a ponytail. He looks great in his skin colour too.

Hmm 2 weeks before school close. My leave has been approved w/o a pay cut. Thanks to HOD and Madam Aini. Finished marking my sec 2s papers. The guys rock in this level as girls are clogged with bgr issues and glam stuff. Sumhow, its weird that ladies in express stream are more of an air-head than ladies in the normal stream. But of cos, that's only true to some. I am trying to inject competition and focused brains into the ladies cos its totally wasted to have pretty faces with unpolished abilities. Shud i have breakfast outside b4 heading to school? That will probably make me more motivated. I hope i have close frens as colleagues so that its gonna be more motivational. I am asking too much perhaps.

No comments: