I didnt go to school today. Was too lazy and unmotivated to even start my day. Instead of being positive, i actually went crazy for not remembering the url of an old hate blog. I agree if ppl think i am a psycho but i truly seek solace reading the hate blog. I was so relieved to read it again as it gets me grounded. It was hurtful and hateful but like it or not, such realization definitely makes me less haughty. Like no matter how i think that i am right, there are other views that prove me wrong. So i slept the whole day with the hope of a lil self made depression gonna make me okay. Shaiful called me and i jumped off to shower. Made my way to Paya Lebar with an aching neck and 'mendak' headache. Dinner with him was Chilli crab and buns. Off to the airport for people watching. Read a bit of 'Scar Tissue' while he browsed through motorbikes mags. So Malaysian Airlines at T2. Obviously, i am more interested in the trip than the sanding. Cant wait...just 2 more weeks. The students gonna be off for a learning journey to Trengganu too. Coming back, need to get an indian clothing for Shark's BIG DAY!!! Yeay!!! Get to see my UM frens again. Hopefully, i would be expecting too. Then, i will have to pray that the students will have mercy on me when i am expecting.
I saw this adorable black kid with his giant dad at the airport. Geramnya...so sweet, innocent looking lil boy. Please not dat i am into this hip hop shit but i really adore the lil boy who looks so innocent. I want a boy. Dark boys are always sweet looking.
Sunday, May 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment