I finished marking my sec 3 papers. Sariha, girl from Malaysia, is first and she left the others really far and Shella, as always...staying cool in second place. Girl power with most girls scoring 75 and above...Sariha dapat 91 while Shella dapat 83. Jauhkan? The boys...the good ones are in their near 75 mark. No failures in my class but maybe, fendi has 2 failures. Thats cos the boys 'rajin' ke sekolah. Yeay!!! Feel like treating my sec 3 malay kids for pizza.
Its a tiring day. My knees are weak and aching. I dont knoe if i can tutor Syahindah today but tomorrow i MUST. Hope everything goes well for tomorrow's sec 1 papers. My sec 1 kinda weak. I am thinking of calling them up for remedials during the holiday. i plan to attack the good ones first...ppl like Farisah, Radiah, Khalisah, Huda, Michelle, Joann, Hilmi, Firdaus, Khairul, Johnson and Farid. Will see howlah.
Tuesday, May 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment