Sunday, March 18, 2007

Re-arranged and re-folded my clothes. Trying to get myself all hype for school tomorrow. Iron my baju kurung for tomorrow and psycho myself to welcome work the next morning. I am contemplating too to just get a house at Pasir Ris since its so tuff to get one at Toa Payoh. An ex-colleague smsed me wishing that i get a house nearby hers. I miss her too and i wish i could but i cannot bear leaving FTP yet and also waking up very early to take a bus to Toa Payoh. I would love to stay in the east...by the beach, near to all my frens like Su, Shark, Nora, Ja and others but i cant leave the school just yet especially when i promised my students dat i will b there for at least 5 years. Distance and early mornings had always been a prob. Thus, Pasir Ris has to wait. I may not fancy the school too much but the promise made to my students...dat matters more now.

5 weeks of school, that shud motivate me more. =)

Yesterday, we watched 'Happily Never After' and the verdict was plain boriiiing. Cant wait for 'Shrek 3', my all time fav. We chatted a bit about attraction after marriage. I told him about what i feel and he listened plus give feedback. I am oblivious and i am glad too that he knoes i dont flirt. He made me feel like a cat alsolah. He asked me too where had all our simple date of just fries and large ice lemon tea went to. It was a slap and i felt really bad for being a snob w/o realizing it. I need to be controlled financially.

I feel sick of blogging now.

No comments: