I lost one of my credit card bills as well as an easicredit bill. Fined 50 bucks for late easicredit payment. Haaad to walk to the nearest OCBC to pay all my bills. However, a load off when i made my payment and i reward myself w a BK meal before taking feeder home. Shaiful is at work. He wanted to go for religious class tonight. I hope to go cos i really want to see him and be pampered but the class is not in the right week today. Its crazy and no one can make me feel any better. Not even the bed or the fact dat its weekend and term break is just next week. I am soo affected by the poor result. How the hell my sec 4Es and 5Ns gonna survive malay O? Why the kids are not self motivated, success driven or at least brainy enuff? I wish i can just hypnotize them so that they can absord everything dat i teach them. Teaching is tuff...educating them, dats even worst.

Btw, the main reason of me wanting to blog is about this IRON MAN. He is really an inspiration and an amazing person. I knoe sum ppl will just get switched off when they heard he is a reverend. He definitely didnt come to preach and sumhow, i feel he is a true Christian. He said that religion cant save us but the right choices made in life can save us and everyone. Its really God's mercy thru him, one of the top 10 most wanted criminal to one of the top 10 person respected at least in Singapore. I regret not able to see him downstairs at the canteen but i sure will get his book. I hope he had touched and made most of our guilty kids realized thats its not cool taking wrong choices dat made one keeps on falling.
No comments:
Post a Comment