Sunday, March 04, 2007

I was kinda upset with him last night but sumhow, i am glad that he didnt listen to me and just do what he wants. Its a choice between attending religious class or attending to the sick wife. I hung up after telling him to just go and attend the class cos i really dont care. Then this morning, I said goodbye after he said he is going to work. Short and sweet...its like my cold turkey to independence fr my husband. Angry...yeah i am but it helps to make me less clingy when i slowly shut a door of several doors. Its for his good and definitely mine too.

I glanced thru a few articles bout marriage. One is on Rosyam Noor saying that whenever there's problem, shud neva eva share it w a third person. I partly agree with that but being woman, sumtimes i do like to talk about it to let out the anger but precisely, i do not want any solution. Then its about polygamy and promiscuousness. I frankly think both are not favourable. Which woman likes to share a husband or even ok that their huney bunny boyfriend is having another spare tyre? That hurts but what hurt most is when the partner lie and two-timed secretly. But again how many of us knoes that we want to cheat before it happens or how many of us really wanna hurt others or lose the one dat we truly love or even vaguely in love with. Still thats no excuse watsoeva altho i may understand it. Back to the question of which is better polygamy or promiscuousness? None to me if it involves feeling and betrayal of trust. People always like to prove they are better than others thru such q...of cos polygamy has a back up of religion but still its not any better. To me its just legalised and declared version of promiscuousness. Hurt still feel the same, betrayal of trust still hurts, kids still suffer more...it aint a perfect world here and those Ps dont really make it any good unless we choose to be in control. Is that it?

This week gonna be hectic at work. Marks to key in and report books to prepare when i will be away for 2 days. I better tell Edwin that he need to disemminate and take care of the report book since i wont be in school for 2 days. Hopefully, i can get papers print by Tuesday.

No comments: