
Two days in school (hectic w admin work and also pissy w poor result) then another two days for a shooting course at Safra Yishun. First day, had breakfast w hubby tho i spent most of breakfast in the public toilet. Whined my way to Yishun but glad to see Yanti and made a new friend w a teacher fr Fajar. Theory can be boring but pistol was an embarassment. I didnt hit the huge target cardlah. Second day rifle, at least i hit the card despite i wanted more cos i only got one hole on the darker spot. Was thinking of picking it up as a hobby together w my husband. Anyway, he likes shooting since he always did well for pistol shooting in his NS days and during re-service. So lets do sumting that he like n i will learn to like other than our mundane dates of eating and movie-ing. Its just for fun but we had to join the shooting clublah. Hopefully, its fine not to be a competitive member cos i basically not a gd shooter. I just wanna have fun learning n shooting.The kids are having their sport carnival today. Wonder how it went. Pretty quiet despite me smsing one of them. Hopefully, i get to see some pics of the event cos i already miss the cross-country and now, the sports carnival. Wonder too if my form class manage to grab a prize and did they make things difficult for Edwin?
Tomorrow Friday...YEAY!!!! School hol begins. I hope it wont be stressful on the last day of school. After work, i had to settle honeymoon stuff and i had to give in to husband's reality check. Only one destination cos he dont want it to be a robust, tiring travel. Sheesh!!! I hate it but we will be skipping Paris, the capital of Romance, and Brussel, the capital of Truffle. Just gonna be Italy for a week...lesser money spent so definitely the remaining dat we saved gonna go to housing account. Still no house despite saving multiplying. Its tuff getting a flat near my parents. 3 rm flat like hot property and shop house...totally a high n dry search. Everyday walking at the central, i just admire the blocks of shop house and wish plus pray. I dont knoe how can i be lucky to own one. Its a bonus but main thing of realism, to get a house dats a home no matter if its not like the dream one.
Saturday morning, i will be joining the man's family to Batu Pahat. Sis is having her wedding reception at Kampung. Gonna be a big thing and mum keep on reminding me to bring the baju dulang. Nyayi want us to sanding too but i told mum that its not nice to share the true bride's lime light. I made it up to them by just wearing the baju dulang and look a bit pretty for the day. I dont know how i can be ignorant when i see everyone working or job need to be done. I hope my in law wont lift a thing cos it might get me into the 'rewang' mood. I charged my cam batt... hope to charge another one. I really wanna take lotsa pics this time cos sis nikah's pic was PATHETIC. Hopefully, i can get nice shots as a memory gift for the couple.
Meanwhile...praying dat tomorrow will be a 'relek-jek' day. Puhleese, i need that. Oh yeah! Its sis bday and also Zareena's bday tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment