Saturday, March 24, 2007

I dont even think that i have time for tuition now since i had been clogged up w school responsibilities. Sumtimes, the responsibilities can even be as dull as just sitting blankly so that ppl knoe u are there n konon kerjalah. I dislike being dictate to sit down and go up to monitor the class but only to be told to sit down again. I really feel like a dumb-ass. I hate feeling unnecessary and also being by-passed when given a job. It really made me feel like a lost and unwanted puppy.

I have decided to concentrate one a few unegoistic under-dogs so dat they do very well for their O since they deserve it. Gonna ask Atikah n Fir to come see me after school starting for next wk to help them perfect compo and oral. Tabitha, Vishal and Ajmal (especially Ajmal), me plan to continuously drill them so that they manage to pass Malay for June paper. The lazy and snobbish good ones...i am ignoring them at the moment.

Hopefully, good thing gonna come tonight. I hope and pray. I will update if its ours to keep. Sick and tired of searching. NATAS travel ni lagi satu...pretty stressed abt honeymoon macam nak just go Bali sudah.

Verdict: Me no multi-taskerlah and i am drained out by Sg way of life. Padahal baru tiga tahun di KL. Now i feel like a LOSER!!!

No comments: