Saturday, February 03, 2007

I took the train to Simei. We then had dinner at Take 5 before hanging out at Nora's pl. Just chilling and watching tv. Little chat on the to-be trip in May while watching 'Down w Love'. Nora then told me about her new friend, Frida. I wonder if its the same person that Helda knoes.



He took snaps of me. Frankly, i really dont feel like updating words but just pics to remember the boring dates we always have together. Its pretty aimless and nothing big but sumhow its good enough to be as lazy as we can be. We are a boring and laid-back couple. Btw, Nora had been enticing me to join Amore. But expensivelah and i dont really have the time since school work is piling. I hope she and her sis can tag along with us on our honeymoon. I end this post with my husband copying Sunkist Signature smile. Its sunkist rite or sum wadeva orange ad.

Cutelah my husband. Always make me laugh.

No comments: