Sunday, February 04, 2007

I thought of starting up w the NE file content. I am in charge to do the profile on Zubir Syed and Sg symbol. Intended to extract info and re-type it in my own words but it stopped me cause, i dont see neither the desire nor the need to make my job more unfavourable for me. So what i am going to do tomorrow is just extract and give credit at the end to Wikipedia for source before printing. Frankly, i am not gonna do much research at a short notice. Wadeva it is, i hope the launch will go well. I will be in charge of the TD tv messaging and sms trivia. That all should congest my next week. Weekends are mine and only mine with my husband.

I read on the papers today that Taman Serasi is open. Yahooooo! I cant wait to visit that pl again. It may not be as kecoh or as happening as last time w chatty frens but definitely gonna be a million worth experience to enjoy it w the husband. I wonder if my fav Tehcino, roti john, mee soto and western food stall still there. Sigh...weekends never enough especially when Shaiful has to work. The responsibilities as a married man. Its ok for as long as i can call him to disturb or tell him of my silly discovery. I love talking to him.

3 comments:

Naz said...

cikgu.... lets meet up soon. i miss u lah!!! maybe we can meet up for dinner soon... okies?

Polly said...

Ceh ceh rindu kita seh. Ooooh i sungguh terharu. Muahaha kembang beb. K lah aku tengah lagi sibuk tapi we meet up k on CNY (long hol).

Naz said...

okies set... maybe can meet up either on sat or the tues... sun ngan monday.. aku jln raya ah.. *winks*