Of cos, there are other few that naturally make me adore them despite constant heart breaks. I still have headache teaching my students apart from admin stuff. Today, my two colleagues took leave and left me alone to take up some of the load. However, it had been a breeze. I had headache at the end of the day. Not cause of the students but i guess due to mental tiredness. I have always try to answer every q-s given by my students. Luckily, most questions are answered and thanks a lot to the MOST KNOWLEDGEABLE for helping me. Finding the answer can be tough but explaining to them...thats a real drainage. I keep on telling myself not to expect geniuses but expect only what they can give me. In another words, screw the expected GPA because i want them to achieve what they can only and not exert them or myself. I hope my students forgive me for being sarcastic to them and being hard at them at times. I really hope that they know that at the end of the day, i want them to have a brighter future and be a better human in life. I need that soooo much from them because who will be the one looking after my kids...if not them.
Thursday, February 01, 2007
Of cos, there are other few that naturally make me adore them despite constant heart breaks. I still have headache teaching my students apart from admin stuff. Today, my two colleagues took leave and left me alone to take up some of the load. However, it had been a breeze. I had headache at the end of the day. Not cause of the students but i guess due to mental tiredness. I have always try to answer every q-s given by my students. Luckily, most questions are answered and thanks a lot to the MOST KNOWLEDGEABLE for helping me. Finding the answer can be tough but explaining to them...thats a real drainage. I keep on telling myself not to expect geniuses but expect only what they can give me. In another words, screw the expected GPA because i want them to achieve what they can only and not exert them or myself. I hope my students forgive me for being sarcastic to them and being hard at them at times. I really hope that they know that at the end of the day, i want them to have a brighter future and be a better human in life. I need that soooo much from them because who will be the one looking after my kids...if not them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment