Sunday, January 07, 2007

Its one helluva tiring week and its not ending soon.

How can i resist you when u are my most missed boardgame comes in the version of my all time fav saga movie selling at 10 bucks. I was gleaming with joy and screaming at the carpark when he got me this. Showed it to Fendi and wish i can share this joy w all the Star Wars fan. I am not as huge as themlah but i am crazy about Darth Vader. I was intrigued by his character especially after it was revealed that Darth Vader was Luke Skywalker's dad. As young as in Primary school, i was like wth with this movie cos it suddenly sounded like any Hindi movie and damn F it, i had to wait til i am in my 20s to get the answer. However, it was all worthwhile. Now i am thinking of getting my students to meet me under the void deck to play saberlight monopoly. They live nearby n they are older now.

Posted by Picasa


Shaiful and i spent our day yesterday at school til 10 pm. I was doing my lessons prep dat i owe to Fendi and he was forced to tidy my cubicle. The other teachers were involved in the Sec 1 camp. Seems like they are having fun tho i saw a few crying cos too scared of watching scarry movies.

Saturday morning, i had to attend the orientation n parents meeting. I am in the Air Rifle Club. Not a good shooter but i think with practice, i might hit the bull's eye.

No comments: