Monday, January 08, 2007

I need to get those waxed. Not that hairylah but i dont like leg hair on me. I feel so unfeminine. So i am going to visit Nanthini later to wax n to thread. I only trust her in matters of body hair and thanks a lot to Ja for intro her to Shark and later Shark for sharing her w me. Indians Rock in threading and giving the best shape for eyebrows. She made my hand and
feet pretty too during my solemnisation.

Today, i got to see the students except for the sec 2s. 2T is my new experience apart fr the newbies in sec 1. Cutelah the sec 1s tho i can recog some potential headache...another batch of my last yr sec 2s. Sec 3NA is divided into 2 groups; me takin the good lot and Fendi taking the others. Good lot means better grade student but better grade doesnt mean non-hyper attitude cos i have Katijah, Amin, Aidil, Kevin and Shella in my class. They are challenging especially when u have Amin. I do wish i can chillie his mouth tho he can be a darling at times. My 4Es and 5Ns also got separated. Those in Syed's class were screaming and yelling outside my classroom that i had to shut the window pane and close the door. Dramalah diorang especially the 4Es. Sec 5s just sulk and move to Syed's class. Those in my class were glad cos Syed is really strict and garang. Thus, i will be helping the weaker ones on Monday and Tuesday but teach the better lot (Syed's class) on Weds. Its fair for Syed and the kids. Syed not malay trained teacher. He is actually a History teacher but cos we dont have enough manpower, he is kind hearted enough to take some of the Malay classes that's impossible for us to fill up. To a certain extend, i am thankful to Syed and i am glad he is fine with me taking the students on Weds to polish their grammar. I dreaded school but somehow when i am there, i just forget about my phobia. I love teaching and even form teachership makes me so absorbed and motivated to get my 3N5 pass 5 subjects.

Yesterday i met an ex-student. I was so upset that he dont have support to continue school despite having a place in ITE. I am trying to get him and hopefully, he will b interested to get scholarship or bursary to continue studies. Its hard to believe in oneself when own flesh n blood dont believe. I wont want to disappoint him after he went thru hell with his dad. I wont let him easily defeated by his dad. Lets hope he gonna be strong hearted and willing to take up the bursary.

Its 6pm...sigh, i am tired but i really need to be feminine. A company will perk me up but who is there at my convenience.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: