I have a migraine.
Thanks to lotsa squeezing for tomorrows's lesson.
Its kinda tuff juggling all levels plus one level with diff stream.
Its very tuff keeping the patience and to be alert always to give personal monitoring.
I hope they get this that i am sacrificing all these for them.
I want them to do a good job and take pride of their work.
Double check and think before handing in.
Hopefully, its going to be a practice in their life later like think carefully before setting the mind.
It werks tho tiring. Khalis show good initiative, Rosman too will do his work whenever i sit and supervise. However, Amin kinda a bit tuff to handle. Kinda hard to get into him.
Pray hard and praying that God will open his heart and mind to me.
Tuesday, July 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment