Its kinda sad dat the whole World Cup hype had diminish suddenly when the Winner is known.
I am no football fan but weirdly this morning, i kinda feel sad n nostalgic when World cup ended today. Weird rite. I am always a late bloomer in feeling and for sum reason, i dont comprehend, why only now i suddenly feeling wanna be attach to World Cup. Glad Italy won n i really hope i get to go to Rome for my honeymoon. I hope... sigh.
My students are normal. Excited and always get carried away when we start discussing. Good n responsive but very distruptive when u wanna change to next topic and they stubbornly want to stay talking abt it especially to their friends. Wats with teens? They are more tiring than kids. I felt guilty to sorta like agree to let my students smoke in a toilet. Not dat i agree, he knoes that i knoe but he knoes too that i pretend not to knoe. " Cikgu... boleh saya ke tandas?" ... well i refuse to permit them til they ask in a good manner. " Boleh tapi jangan hendak hisap rokok. Cepat balik" Well of cos he smoke in the toilet and he came back ASAP. Sheesh! Its not easy being a teacher in secondary school. I dont like students smoking but again, wat can i do when its their life and their parents allow it. He came back nd i told him, " Bagus! Makan gula-gula." Frankly, i dont know how long can i be in this profession but definitely longer since i dont have a degree holder hubby. I wont want Shaiful to work very very hard. Guess, sharing workload is the only solution for this life. Lucky are those ladies with a very qualified husbands.
So... let me cool down w my that 70s show. I need a break from this passion.
Monday, July 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment