Way back in the 90's, that baby baby song and her cutesy sexy french accent.

I admire his talent since Edward Scissors hand and another reason too was cos he was w Wynona. Wynona Rider, the sweet faced rebellious babe that i so so want to look like. She had to be a dumb ass for not appreciating Johnny but thanks to that cos if not, where would Vanessa found her love.So, i am definitely back to the whole "Star Wars" craze except that this time its Pirates. I luv it... I luv it damn very much. The whole twist, the whole curiosity, the whole friendship and deception, manipulation, freaky well-liked psycho, urghhh the bloody curse.I enjoy it more than Star Wars actually, probably cos its a lot more more funny. Cant wait for the continuation. Pirates and vikings, my fascination since i was in my early teens. Good pirates of cos and its just a fantasy cos where can u find a good pirate. Even Jack is a jerk, Will Turner too turning into one.I practically love the movie now, more than the Jack Sparrow character. Unlike Star Wars, i was actually fascinated by Darth Vader.
Abt School? Yeah, i had fun with my students today. They are funny and less of a headache when playing games. Just hope its get thru them, the words that we learnt through the game.Hopefully, they all gonna hand in their compositions by the date line.
No comments:
Post a Comment