Saturday, June 03, 2006

The man had a temperature last Thursday.
Went over to accompany him see the doc and bumped onto Mr Dj as we had our dinner.
Next day, again i accompanied him to get his temperature checked and we went for a movie.
The Davinci Code... I luv the movie, its great and just beautiful. I am glad dat his fever is down but i guess he has more headache handling me. Its just not easy for me in understanding ppl. Yeah, i believe in helping ppl but i knoe dat in order for me to be sincere, i have to put myself first and help others later when i am ok w myself. Maybe, i just need a break and stop pushing him too hard just cos i am unhappy w certain things. I am not a selfless person and i am happy not being one. I live life day by day, half full and not at the fullest today cos 50% of it, shud go to tomorrow. I believe in being happy myself cos how can i make others happy if i am not happy myself. I am no candle and i hate to be one. I am just doing wat i can in this world cos at the end of the day, i am only human who has responsibilities towards myself and others. Adaptation, will i survive this test because i want to be with the person i love and see myself with. Please dont cloud my path.

Probably, its my period dat making me this emo or is it the whole teaching profession?
I hate adapting.

No comments: