Monday, June 05, 2006

I am down w fever. Sore throat and my entire joints hurt.
Just now while doing measurement for my baju nikah, everything sorta like move and i almost pitam. Luckily, i have the table to hold my weight. I hope the baju gonna b ok cos i settled for a normal baju kurung for nikah and baju hantaran, will be a kebaya. The price, i hope sumbody will alert me if its really an over-expenditure. Frankly, i need help cos i dont knoe wat is too expensive. I dont think dat its expensive for like 200 bucks watch. The baju material and workmanship for both our baju nikah and baju hantaran plus selendang semua, probably a bomb. I wish like i can talk to Sofialah. This ambiguity makes me even more sakit cos i dont intend to suck Shaiful's money.

nvm..i dont have energy to blog. its futile n not gonna make me feel any better.

No comments: