Friday, May 26, 2006

It was a long day yesterday.
I had been going home late for the past 3 days.
Monday, meeting and settling the students activity til 5.
Tuesday, Whoah contact time til 7 lah dat Shaiful had to wait for me for 3 hours on our date.
Weds, i rushed back home as soon as i heard the bell.
Yesterday, prepared stuff for exhibition on the parents teachers meeting and stuck in the rain.
Luckily, Surimah took the weather as an opportunity to make me see sum of her work.
Most likely, i wont be going down to KL to do my baju nikah. I luv her house, very cosy English look and i spotted Shark's mum brit sink too. If only Shaiful says ok to our first hse at Toa Payoh and it gonna be a dream come true to finally rasa staying in a shop house. We dont always get wat we want rite but wats important i get Shaiful. Tsk, shoooop hoooouse. Apart from dat, i dont understand why Allah always made me bump and be close easily to ppl who were very close and had suffered in their friendship with those dat i had the same predicament too. We end up bitching in anger but at the same time, reminded ourselves dat these ppl will not stop till we are really screwed. I tell u ppl abt it when we meet k. Meanwhile, i hope too dat i can trust Surimah.
At 8, i met Shaiful to release the wedding tension in him. I wasnt so affected by wat his mum said but i am determined to settle for a 'jalan tengah'. I really need Shaiful to chill cos frankly, i dont knoe how to handle unchill ppl. Frankly, i tink the people around me are so good in handling the unchill me and yet i am so dumb to dat. Shutting up. I shud learn dat n let others talk so dat they can chill. Useless lah me sumtimes. K, i gtg n shower. Need to do an hour printing service and off to school. Wish i can just wear tshirt n jeans.

No comments: