
A black spot and cramping terribly.
I squeezed my pimple yesterday and it made me giddy seeing so much blood oozing from 2 pores. Wake up to a horrible cramp and i cant wait for it to come as my feet are aching as badly as my stomach. Mood, kinda ok since my fiancee points out dat its futile to pick a fight w him. I am getting tired w my excessive kponess and emotionally drawn self. I am not really being my true self these past few days and its not gd. Shudnt complain a lot to my other half and keep on thinking evil. I might just end up feeling victimize and dats sick ok. Mentally and emotionally unwell.So back in KL probably gonna be good. Some time to do my LI and relaxed in front of the tv w Naz while we wait for the other 2 to come back.Portuguese licao is tomorrow and after dat, i will be helping Prakash w Portuguese.Not dat i am good but i am the one blessed w eyes to help him. I miss doing all dat and hanging out w Prakash. Shud bring my camera esok and take pics w him.
Definitely heading back to KL tonight.
Where are we meeting Naz? Same pl at Yishun cos i told Shaiful not to send me off.
No comments:
Post a Comment