I am still burping Rawon off my mouth.
Finally, we get to try the Ayam Penyet.
Not bad and i love the generous serving of Rawon.
Dagingnya n tetelannya banyak sekali.
I appreciate very much his willingness to take an off today and layankan my aimless walking. Glad too that we get to see Haryani's family. Visited them and Khalis makin panjang. Too lanky for a 5 year old boy.
My pc??? Its still infected w virus.
Mimi helped me to tighten the graphic card.
Patutlah tak leh on-on.
Walizah came over yesterday and seemed like she was doing great w Nora.
Nora even said that Walizah so friendly. Is Naz laffing cos i knoe most of my sec frens not reli dat frenly,especially Walizah? Maybe age made us more friendly.
Waiting for shark n his lover boy to come but no hurry.
I miss their company more...just like the time when Shaiful was not in my life yet.
But i miss Shaiful more padahal hari-hari jumpa.
Cant wait to marry him(ehem...minah kahwin-kahwin eh) but puluslah and i need to stabilize my family and myself. Sheesh...kena banyak berpuasa tho i am gaining.
Things great in SG and going back to KL gonna b suck. I am actually thankful dat Naz is in KL w me to help me escape fr the mindless UM politics. I dont wanna b affected but i cant help being a kpo wanting to knoe since ada sikit pasal me. Dengar n laff after a fit.Bestkan!!!
K nite.
Tuesday, January 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment