Monday, February 06, 2006

Only today i get to see my new blog skin.
Immediately, i blushed.
So mentel n jiwang plus minah-minah kahwin but i loike the pics tho it kinda look like i am boasting my rings. Malulah but oklah wadeva.
Like i said gold is my engagement to his family and silver is solely between me n him.
Both i loike but of cos i cant wear both everyday.
Anyway, thanks Shark for the hardwerk...nicelah tho i malu sikit.

I just bought my IT book.
I hate IT but i bought the book cos i cant fail this paper again.
I finished the first draft of LI analysis but need to hurry on the second one.
Today and tomorrow will be my 'gila babi' day of typing my bab 2 which is on rockers.
Its killing me tho i am loving it.
I miss my montel but i need to sabar cos its so merepeklah to miss sumone so easily.
Its like i am becoming much more lesser than an independent woman.
Already clingy and more clingy. Not good but i am trapped and he dont mind it.
I love him lah, my gemuk, my bulat and my dinosaur.

Naz was sick immediately when we reached KL.
Glad she is back to norm cos frankly, i am a dumbass beside sick ppl.
Tapi sakit-sakit dia pun lebih sihat daripada aku.
She fixed the newly bought cupboardlah.
Are most librans very the independent?
I knoe Shark is one, Naz is one too...Heldino is another tho manja sikit than the other 2 librans.

Grrr...IT dah nak start ni. Boring seh but i must try to pretend to enjoy it.
Hopefully, no mistake this time.
Assalamualaikum.

No comments: