Sunday, December 25, 2005

Turned into a monster, seeing CRAB!!!




Hehe...check out my 'monster' face. I was like Hyde for crab.
Face turned half oily or is it cos of Huda's curse?
Padan muka aku...hehe.
Sedap k and if its not cos of the need to be ethical...i would have eaten the entire content.
I do miss Shark's cooking...making bagedil while she simmered her ayam masak lemak.
Talking about how we shud be humble tho probably, we all accidentally brag to compete w other bloggers or frens. Maybe, we all just do not want to be looked down or maybe we all want to prove to others dat life is great. Wadeva the reason is...i want to be reminded always to be humble. Having ppl who dislike me and probably think shit of me, it really helps me a lot tho it stings. I am so thankful dat i have them apart from my frens.

Going to a wedding today.
Shaiful's fren getting married.
Later, we have to do our errands and esok picnic.
I still need to finish up on my lampiran.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Thank YOU, Shakirah Md Yusuf!!!
Still the great cook in malay cuisine with indian spicy hot.
Shall i say the 'Hottest' cook?...hehe

No comments: