
Picnic was fun. A very relaxing session of eating and just lazing after a dip.
We actually found a tortoise crawling towards the sea. Norah and i jumped off the breaker and grabbed it before it went to the sea. Best part...my bf think its a turtle ah.
Like Duh...ahaha, he is so funny at times.
We then later rode to Bedok Reservoir to release the temporary pet.
He is so adorable and friendly. Norah taught us how to tickle a tortoise.
Kinda funny when it wiggled itself and crawled in circle.
I cant believe it dat i have to go back to KL esok. Maybe this week i balik and next week i cabut.
Next week, i tak balik kl sampailah hari raya haji.
I am hoping dat the planned event can be brought forward so dat i can just stay in KL after hari raya haji til end of Jan. Will i be asking too much? I need to save the moolah.
No comments:
Post a Comment