What is a man's love?


I realized more and more love is just not love.
Its more than words, more than wat u feel and think.
Its sacrifices manifest in or thru actions.
I only realize it now and yesterday.
Been dumb, blind and infatuated tho it happened around me and yet still happening.
U will always refuse to believe til it happens to u.
hehe...ok tuning myself back to normal.
He brought me to Changi Village to eat nasi lemak.
Spent sumtime by the sea taking pics since the new interest is MMS.
I hope the pic made the couple laughed since the rain stopped us from heading to town. The second time we made another attempt, raining heavily again so we just chilled out at Nora's pl since her parents going to Egypt soon. Mimi came over despite being tired and it sure made Nora smiled. Just chatting w the family and enjoying the mangoes fr Australia.
Heh...are we meeting today...the couple dat had to c my ugly pic?
Btw, i am sick and tired of updating my meals.
Hehehe...LOSER!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment