
Assalamualaikum.
Selamat Hari Raya untuk semua muslimin dan muslimah yang membaca blog ini.
Just got back fr Batu Pahat last nite.
Terbengkalai di terminal Batu Pahat sebab basnya rosak.
However dat doesnt agitate me like how it used to be in Pudu.
It gave me time to ponder and remember a lot of things and how everything happens cos Allah has something for us.
I sent a card to am old old pal dat i once hurted her so much cos she betrayed her husband as well as me. From the begin, i already knew dat i am doing wrong since i chose to take dat step. I dont regret and i am willing to take the blame since i dont believe in being unfaithful and using ur frens to cover up for wat u knoe u shudnt be doing. My ultimate fault is dat i told her husband, who she wanted to come back to, abt her true lies.I knoe dat i am never a good and faithful fren because of my strict principles in life. Its a tuff thing to weigh friendship and principles. I cant be fair in being true to frens and true to myself. I am selfish and as much as it hurts me and as much as i hated being like this but i have to be contented with being true to myself cos at the end of the day, I have to answer to Allah. I hope Allah wont test me like dat anymore cos i wont want to fail doing this phrase fr Nabi Muhammad S.A.W: "Janganlah kamu saling dengki, saling benci dan saling sinis. Jadilah kamu hamba-hamba Allah yang bersaudara."
Mmmmm, i am not crying k.
Hehe! K...i have other major things to do like reading my notes.
Tomorrow, i will be going to the library to do my Semantik assg.
Sorry Shark, tak sempat hantar the werk.
I hope u had a gd Aidilfitri. If u are free, i hope u can join me to the library esok.
No comments:
Post a Comment