Monday, November 07, 2005

Oh Great!!!! =) Its going to rain.
I luv rain. The smell, the pitter patter, the wind, the cleansing.
I knoe dat i am suppose to visit the library today but its ok if it rains.
Its fine cos Singapore is sooo sheltered and i would luv to watch the rain from the glass window.



Show me how u do dat trick
The one dat makes me scream she said
The one dat makes me laugh she said
Threw her arms around my neck
Show me how u do it n i promise u
I promise dat, I'll run away w u...

No wonder the title seems familiar.
How could i forget one of my fav songs dat was constantly played on my discman abt 7 yrs ago.
How could i forget THE CURE.
Boys dont cry, disintegration, friday i'm in love, hanging garden, siamese twins, how beautiful u are...*sigh in content*

We watched the movie yesterday at Tiong Bahru Plaza.
Been quite some time, we have not really date.
He revealed the softer side of him.
Hey! I got a new cousin. He is out early.
Congrats to Cik Faridah n cousin nurul.
K, correction...he is not really my cousin cos my uncle is no longer w them.
But still, i cant wait to visit them.


You're so gorgeous
I'll do anything i'll kiss you from your feet
To where your head begins
You're so perfect you're so right as rain
You make me
Make me hungry again

No comments: