Sunday, October 30, 2005

I am taking a break while waiting for my bro to get a sponge.
I really want to update abt Leroy's story on Full Circle.
It brought me to tears horribly but luckily no one was at the living rm area except ME. All the more reason why its so comfortable to shed my tears. Tersedu-sedu nangis dat even Shark smsed me, i ignored it for a while. I was so sad and actually i cried before watching it too. Yesterday's afternoon, i was telling to Shaiful abt Leroy at our normal spot. To his surprise, i suddenly wet his shirt w my tears. I was crying telling him wat will happened if we gonna b tested w such prob. Told him i wont want to abandon my child but i will be so sad cos i couldnt bear seeing my child punished by Allah. I would be so heartbroken. He just hugged me and said we shud educate him properly in religion but i told him, at times its not abt religion. He consoled me if it really gonna happen then he wont want the child to undergo any operation. Its so hard and so kesian. Watching Leroy was worst. The parents totally abandon him at his teen and i just broke down horribly thinking sampai hati mak bapak dia buat gitu. I knoe they are embarassed n couldnt accept it. Yeah, maybe later he had frens and career but at the end of they day, deep inside him was all about his family. When his mum hugged him and then proudly told her frens dat Leroy is not her daughter but her son. It was so touching n too overwhelming. I want to remind myself this forever, no matter who or what my children gonna be (talking abt the future here)i will still love them unconditionally. Maybe i will not be so proud of wadeva bad they gonna do but i knoe at the end of they day that they are my children and i wont want them to forget that too.

I shall pray every night before i sleep to be blessed with good kids who will love and respect their parents and elderly. I knoe the future gonna be hard but i wont want them to lose their faith in Allah and their roots. (future talking starts from present wishes n prayers)

No comments: