Monday, August 29, 2005
Sometimes when u want to do sumting really big dat probably gonna jeorpadize ur health, u worry abt failure too much dat u forgot to see the real gd in it. I thot of donating but this donation makes me think too much. Its not as easy as donating money. However this donation is really vital cos it probably gonna give my cousin a chance to live longer. I wasnt prepared to mutilate myself and this is wat i shud feel. No point crying cos i never try to help her. When she sakit, she made the point to come n see me and all i did was treat her to carrot cake and fishball noodle. Its always her making the effort to be near her cousins when none of us bother much. I regret not loving her as much as she loved me. Yet i am so happy dat God took her away from us cos she dont deserve ppl like us. I just refuse to cry cos it is such a hypocrite tears.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment