Sunday, August 28, 2005

So its the school fever in Hamtaro land.
Crush on mr Yoshi, hamsters trying to create a school cos its fun and the lovely dance by Hamtaro at the end.
School used to be so fun especially during recess. Not the food but the get-together time n playing games like there's no tomorrow. I hope Pendek online so dat we can chat abt the old games we used to play at the school's carpark. Normally if i want to play games w the guys, i have to get really daring joining them in a game called Tobeylong/galah panjang/ jelong or simple 'police and thief' game. Yeah, its going back to memory lane in my seni permainan class. Argh, lets quit abt school issue cos i have other stuff i wanna dwell abt in here.

Went to see Yan n he really lose lotsa weight tog w his sis. Now Yan looks like Wan lalat. Frankly, its all thanks to Nisa for getting me still in touch w old fren. I reflected on myself and i am totally aware dat i am never a good and true frens. I leave immediately NOW before it gets harmful to myself. This is not sumting dat i like, tho i used to think it was really a smart move. When he asked me why have i been missing, i just gave stupid excuse like school. Yan knoes i am lying and i really hope he just tells me dat i am bullshitting. When friendship grows too strong, I want to be a partner in everything just to eliminate the natural differences. I am the one dat shud be blamed actually. I love them all but i neva thot dat my friendship matters much to anyone. When we came back again to his aunt's pl to pass him sumting, it kinda stinged me to see him smoking alone lost in thot with tears well-ed in his eyes. I just walked away later w my bf leaving an old fren who just lost his mum after his grandma. Yeah, they maybe like poseurs but they used to make a difference in my life and dat difference lead me here. Well wishes to u n ur family, Yan. I hope God will give u great happiness later since u re slowly changing to be a better Muslim. I may not be there w all of u again but i can never forget u all, especially Sab.

The wedding was nice n i like the simple yet nice decor. Shark looked tired tho but she was nice to eat w us. I knoe she will look gorgeous in her wedding. Frankly, everyone will if u are truly madly deeply in love w the one u marrying. First time Farzeea really look Indian to me cos normally i see her as this African lady even when she was at a funeral. Her bro in law did look like Jafar but only when he smiles. The bride looks like a typical Indian Muslim. So Indian costumes really bring out the Madhuris. Heh, i hope Shark wont wear her tudung just for her wedding. I wanna see dat side of her, the REAL CLASSIC Indian side. Back to the bride, its amazing dat they can get married in a short notice like getting to knoe, engaged n marriaged within this yr. Kuasa Tuhan, i guess kalau niat kita baik nak bina masjid...God will make it possible. Another miracle in life.

Assalamualaikum.
Off to KL n YEAY!!!! Its our break next week.

No comments: