
One of those movies in my early 20s.Labour day seems to bring gd movies to channel 5.
This movie about sending an elephant dats suppose to foster gd realtionship btw two villages and also the Americans. Its an interesting and funny movie.
Mum had been complaining that the rice she cooked went 'basi' cos of the weather. Its hot k and very humid. Especially today cos my siblings and i kept on sleeping and drinking water like elephant. Errr, obviously i missed out on my belajar ugama. Arghhhh, pls i have to go tomorrow and everyday seems a busy day. Yeah, busy altho its lamelah. I have to do something to myself. I am going for umrah k. Since i slept most of today, i plan to hafal those umrah doas tonight. Tomorrow going to be a long n tiring day. Morning off to kursus umrah, then come back and go to Yani's place maybe around 3 before i go to his friend's occasion at Victoria theathre. Btw, dad gave me some gd cash. When i am all drained, i need that cash a lot. Shud go to the expenses on courier service. I hope i get to watch the Apprentice when i reach home tomorrow.
Hey erna, i am sorry k for neglecting u yesterday. I have to begin loving hp cos its very important to inform ppl of any cancellation. Arghhhhh, growing up.
No comments:
Post a Comment