Saturday, April 30, 2005



The movie was showed a few hours ago on Channel 5. Thats the movie i watched like 5 years back w my ex at a sleazy Chinatown theathre. I like it. Its about love, relationship, soulmates and the whole searching for love. Sab was the one who recommended that movie to me.
Told a few of my frens online to watch it but i guess they were too tired or moody to watch it.

Sorry Erna didnt call u. Accompanied Shark to SGH and later, we went to MOE to submit my result. I am totally drained cos i am in bankruptcy. Pls give me my money plsssss. He met us at MOE before we went for lunch and later Sharky went back. Spending time again and urghhh, he knoes how i feel. Hope he get his job soon and also the lucrative part time job. I just want him to be stable and feel good earning his own money. He can pamper me w red notes once a while but pls, dont spoil me w material power too much cos i just luv my normal 'psychotic' self. I luv my normal absurd slug self w Sharky. I dont know how he can deal w that but i guess its cos of love. Anyway, normal slug self not harmful k. Anyway...i am sleepy.

Shark, did u manage to halau the green insect on Helda's pc?
I miss Helda taaaaaauuuu.

No comments: