Monday, May 02, 2005

I am not feeling gd, pretty moody heh on sumone's special day.Woke up screaming my heads off to my brothers demanding them to tidy their beds.Hafiz got pissed by a lot of screaming from me. I just got a bit lunatic by my bro's slothness and slopiness. The luv messing up the pl like leaving their drinks overnight on the comp table and not tiding up their beds. I can only get myself a freaking maniac when my parents not in. Btw, my parents took the day off from us and went to Bintan. Err yeah not Batam but Bintan, dad's weird surprise for mum i guess. My dad is another freaky fella and its always a gd surprise when he is freaky. Example like kidnapping mum on the last minute and bring her somewhere til 10 pm. I got like info on their whereabout when i was like half awake.

I plan to get the house clean and break many promises. I want to have this space. Anyway, i have every right to crave it since i had a long tiring day yesterday plus WTH, i had diarrhea k last night. Its a real stabbing pain that made me cried in the toilet. Arghh, i am so moody and get pissed easily. Awww, adorable lil panda in the Adventures of lil panda gonna make me just fine and smiley.

U know suffocation? I had that yesterday where my brain aches a lot as i crave for abundance oxygen. Crowds and talking just make me sick and tired. They are nice ppl but its just me being the not so people friendly and kinda an anti-social. I just miss being alone and quiet. I like my guy too and i like being w him cos he can be quiet too. I luv the moment we had last night outside 7eleven. We shared a lil cup of Choc Fudge Brownie Ben & Jerrys and each of us got our fav drink. Lotsa silence and talk a bit. Its like i wanna talk but i am tired so i just lean against him or rub his tummy and stare at his funny face.

I miss silence and space. So far, KL provide me a lot w that thus i shudnt hate KL totally tho there are a few ppl choking me just by their body language.

No comments: