Monday, April 18, 2005

I miss showering late at night or during the graveyard hours. Packed my towel at the side and going to do dat at 1 am. Massage my scalp and lather my hair with sweet smell Organic Shampoo. Good cold shower that going to freeze the roots of my hair. If only i have lavender shower cream, going to be a perfect theraphy for a screaming pms bitch.

I was browsing thru blogskins but nothing really get me moving. Lay on the bed and sleep a while to ease my cramp. Bad cramp cos it went around my waist and stung my spine. Get agitated a while when i held a light milk can. Good thing i didnt scream or yelled in frustration but just gave lizard's sound. Fell in love with Constantine when i saw him on tv. That guy is really sexy that i did fantasize how its like to kiss him passionately. Throw me that rockstar and i will rape him there n then. Agitated and frustrated about the casino issue in Singapore. Create job ah, more for the chinky race and where is the whole moral upright preached by LKY. Casino, going to be a big problem in the long run but we just wait n watch if i ever survive that long. Then, i browsed blog and got upset because a blogger seems to be really good in the kitchen, I actually drooled at her cheesy roti john, nasi lemak sambal telur burung, cheese cake and arghhhh, she is depriving me of her tasty food. Will i be lucky to make friend with her only to taste her cooking? So insincere right to be friend just cos of that. I stopped myself fr tagging her and just move on with my life. Wondered about Fat a while then i wondered about when a husband love his wife and another woman differently. Period, emo and thinking are just too bad for my health. Talked to Sharky but i bet my emo self is toiling her. I hope when i have my period, God just drain my energy to talk and also type.

Is erna still in her generous mode? I am calling her tomorrow morning.

No comments: