Monday, April 18, 2005

Ah, forget it! I am too lazy to change my blog.
Dont have what i really really want.
Met Erna at 2 plus to go for hi-tea at Cafe Vienna.
Pretty ok altho the pastries are disappointing.
I luv the finger food though but wish my stomach can fill in more food.
Thanks Erna for the treat and next time we try lunch with Sharky k.
Thus, there was a date feeling a bit tai-tai.
Guess, my cravings for good food is remedied.
Listening to Jamelia now and Ja's birthday is on the 20th right?
I have a long day tomorrow. Going to fry macaroni and marinate 2kg of wings.
He is fetching me tomorrow after Zuhur so that we can help Sharky.
Do i miss him? I do but not missing crazily.
I like it this way, not emotionally tiring.
Wonder wat is he doing right now?
Jem sounds a bit like cranberries.
Hoorah! They are going to show Ice-Age on Sunday.

No comments: