
A collage of the great 2 days at KL.
Something i get myself into to drown my emo self.
I get very emo, like depressively emo, when i am having period.
So the moment is best left alone and getting myself in touch w my mini creative self.
I am thinking of changing the blogskin. Maybe after i blog or maybe not.
But if u see a change, wat do u think?
Anyway, Agnes Monica is playing a goth punk chic named Amanda.
A rebel girl who seeks attention in her confusion. I luv teenage conflicts.
I like her despite of the chinese look. Luv her voice too.
Just now, i went out to get coconut milk for mum and feminine pads for myself.
With pony tail and my spec, i walked across misty carpark and under blocks with my melancholic face. The satisfaction of getting myself really low and feeling lonely as if no one loves me. No human except God and enjoying the moment of thinking about God in my saddy phase. How much i love Allah and how thankful i am of being watched by Al-Mighty. Wanted to get mixed fruit pie but there was none at Delifrance. Again i felt really low and thinking at how i dont always get wat i want. Almost teared. I know ridiculous but thats just my moment. Want to get softee at 7eleven but it was too soft. A hot fudge sundae satisfied me and how glad was i. I smiled too at the idea if monday going to happen. I am going to pig out on those pastries. Erna, i am sooo thankful to you. Heh, then i am again in melancholy mood but get irritated when ppl talk to me. I hate noise. Whole body aching. Oh pls give me a break by letting me whine in this breathing space i have online. I feel good.
No comments:
Post a Comment