Friday, February 11, 2005


Went to Batam for my aunt's wedding.
Its not sumting dat all of us favour but being family, we haf not much choice except dat we hope it will make her happy finally.


I hope he is her soulmate after my own uncle failed to be one.


I luv her altho its hard to understand and agree to her decision.


Despite differences, we will still be there for each other. Boyan clan dat has been my relatives since my Paman Asin married Cik Faridah.


Nurul, my cousin who is a babe in Kent Ridge. I love her, she looks like Cik Nita.


Aini, my temperamental cousin. She got it fr Paman Asin.


I dont want to share my cousins w this naughty girl. F ME for feeling like this.


The playful distant cousin ,Lutfi, who coiled me w his IKEA snake when he first saw me.


The Rockish Tudung Kid dat i instantly fell in love at Ramayana. She is so adorable.


A self snap of my tired self.

No comments: