Thursday, February 10, 2005

Watched Constantine w my fren.
Hoped it cheered him up and he had a nice time cos i had mine too.
Sorry, didnt wanna go for an arcade session cos i am basically a lepak bitch.
I owe u another drink since ur meal dont cos all dat 10 bucks.
Dats if u wanna hang out again and when i am back in sg.

Constantine, it was good but not really great.
Pretty normal movie.
Howeva, it inspired me to get my hands on Angels n Demon.
Unfortunately, dat will haf to come much later since there are still lotsa compulsory texts to read.

Watched American Idol.
I hate bitchy ppl thot its pretty normal to b one.
Yeah, i do feel like shooting my mouth right after it hurts ppl.
But WTF, i shud always think before i hurt.
I haf risked another friendship w a precious old fren.
I blew it and i deserve it.
I dont wanna dwell so much into it but i sincerely hope she gonna be happy in the right way. It doesnt really matter if i am there cos wat matter is dat she gonna be happy with or without me. She deserve every happiness cos she worked hard for it.
Yeah, a bitchy nite continued with The Bachelor episode of the girls say it all.
I dont like Trisha but again she deserve to win cos she had been a conniving and manipulative intellect. Blessed w good bod and good brain. i hope next in her achievement list is a gd heart. I luv the spy.

On my journey back, i was thinking abt soulmate n the wantmate.
I wished for my dat fren to get her soulmate.
I dont care if its gonna be her husband or not but i want her to get her soulmate n be happy. Turtle, yeah...adorable and almost perfect physically but i haf to be realistic. A soulmate.

Mum contemplating on going to Auntie's nikah.
She may not agree to it, so my dad but again its her life.
At the end of the day, u haf to let it be and hope for a person's happiness.
I will go if my parents going.

No comments: