The effect of yesterday's trip made me lose half of today.
Woke up at 1:30 pm n then slept again cos i was still feeling drain.
This time, its was already 6 pm n i went straight to shower.
Had Karipap while chatting w mum.
She made Milo for me...dats how pampered i am.
She was tired too and postponed our dinner outside to tomorrow's lunch.
After Maghrib, i got back to werk but didnt get much pics online.
I need to go to Mimi's pl to scan but seems like i am still tired.
I hope tomorrow is ok.
Its definitely going to be busy and i dont think i can do my research tomorrow.
This is wat happened to a procrastinator.
I hated school in times like this.
Oh yeah, Nora n Mimi hanged out w me last night.
They came to Toa Payoh w shepherds pie and bihun goreng.
I had 2 forks and we ate plus chat til they had to go for their movie.
I owe my frens a lot.
They always make the effort to strengthen friendship and because of them, i haf frens.
Saturday, February 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment