Still up cos of essential readings.
I think i am allergic to studying.
It has come to a peak dat i am sick of reading and studying.
I am getting old.
So was clicking on blogspot for fun.
Came a cross a nice pretty looking gothic blog.
The vulgarities captured me.
A teenager's blog.
Wat is new about teenagers?
They are all angry people.
So young and so angry.
Symptoms of wildness like James Dean.
I wasnt much of an angry teenager.
Just quiet and in my own world.
If i haf issues, normally i am not angry but depressed.
I hate angry people especially when they haf cute and sweet faces.
Is the world really that hateful or they are just bitter cos things dont go their way? Why make dat my issue?
I wish that teenager gonna be ok and cool down.
I wish i can say hi but i am only a stranger.
Btw, blogger gave me prob again by erasing my template.
Dat is a reason to b angry enuff, hehe.
Sunday, January 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment