I am sick.
Having a flu and my body feel weak.
However, i managed to be in denial and finished up half of the ppt.
Almost complete and just need to put in pics.
I read an article of Traditional Gold Ornaments.
My Seni Muzik assg untouched but tomorrow haf to start on it.
Wondering how's tomorrow forum gonna b like.
I will be alone unless any nice soul wanna tag along.
Btw, WHO IS THIS ATHIF?
I know a good looking Athif who plays in the Bhumiband.
Is this the same person and wondering if he tags me from the old blog
or the new blog.
Yeah, jahat messaged me a phrase 'ignorance is bliss'.
As much as she says it, i am proving it by being silent and neglecting any rumours
supposedly said by them.
I wish her well and happiness on her bday so dat she gives me a breathing space.
I luv my world untouched.
Hafiz complaining to Mum about Faiz who kept on finishing the starch.
Saturday, January 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment