Marley said that blogs are hazardous to her life.
It turns her into an ape dat just wanna stomp her laptop.
Hehe and i had to feed her w a few interesting blogs and began to gave her a lecture on differences btw two teenagers.
Well, she probably on her way to make ice kacang at the park as she packed evaporated milk n syrup into her bag.
Its 2 degree celcius at Portland and she gonna go for a walk w Eric.
I woke up today w a song playing in my brain.
Its Richard Ashcroft's song.
Woked up feeling delusionally in love cos i taught sumone kissed me.
Yeah, the sick brain n sick self.
Typed the impt points in my assg.
The Pc desk n bed are full of reading materials.
I haf to disappoint my cousin by not sending her off.
I am too tired, sick and if i haf to go out, dats cos of the forum.
Nora is going to take the opportunity to see me by accompanying me to the forum.
My frens are used to my lazy self. I am in my 'cant be bothered to go out' attitude.
This is so easy to attain with the help of dear pc.
If i miss talking, sum great ppl online to chat.
If i am bored, i just surf and play games.
If i miss greeneries or Europe, i just haf to click n google for pics.
Luckily, i am not fat so i dont worry abt jogging to lose weight.
My fingers are still not slim enuff altho i exercised them using the mouse n the keyboard. I am talking nonsense.
Yeah, was nice last nite to chat w a dude since he missed me.
He is a dude fr friendster.
Lame crapper and i am sleepy by his crapping.
Howeva, he is nice and its flattering to haf sumone who wanna get to knoe u.
Helps me get over certain things n de-stress.
I wish him well in his studies n life.
Graduating soon n hope he gets to go to NTU.
Nah, he is older than me just a late student like me..later actually.
Sunday, January 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment