Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Dikejar bayang-bayang resah
Bila hatimu masih tak berubah
Enggan dipunya dan dipenjara
Belaian cintaku ini

That was what kept Fat and I entertained other than food and sleep.
It was a tiring journey with yakking tigress but she and Fat are actually the livewire. I was more in my melancholy music mood.
Singing and listening to my mp3s.
Fat said my choice of songs are baaaad cos i am more interested in accoustic or sounds than voice. I agree a bit and the major reason why i have Jimi Hendrix, Muse, Shining and Travis in my mp3 player is cause of the sound n music. But, i do have the dreamy voiced Beyonce.Yeah, we repeated Relaku Pujuk and sang it like nobody's business. Fat bought 7 loaves of kek pisang for Nica's cukur jambul. Thanks Fat for giving me a lift to Ang Mo Kio. Fat and Yazid are like great buddies in the car. Eating, another easy thing to be with Fat.

Btw, isnt tomorrow suppose to be Raya Haji.
So happy Raya Haji to all altho in the calendar, its stated on Friday.
I wont make that an issue since all i want is to do my Solat Aidiladha w mum.

A lil note: Frenship separates cos its fated.
I leave at times cos i know by staying, i will only hurt.
Therefore, no regrets should be there when it reaches to a fullstop.
This is cos no matter wat, there is always a lil dot of u in my heart.
This is for u Pauline since i haf been wondering abt u lately.

No comments: