Tuesday, January 04, 2005

I miss kazaa. Shit thing dat we can no longer dwld mp3s conveniently fr there.
Shareaza kinda slow. I wanna knoe how can i convert winamp files to mp3.
I am not guilty of being the queen dwld k.
I do buy cds especially when i find all tracks pleasing to my ears.
Yeah, the dollar sign also an influencing factor for me to buy cds.

Did errands for mum and of cos, long queue in bank and post office.
Went to the library to get 3 books on Music and a book on Asean handicrafts.
Sharky, i pass to u kalau nak pinjam.
Later must take a cab to Simei.
Must send dat luggage of clothes to Nora since the due is this weds.
Then, hanging out w Nora. I hope she wont ask me to watch the Fockers.
Jimi Hendrix is sexy. Heh, u knoe wat i am listening to rite now.
Its little wing playing on radio blog.
I hope i haf the discipline to finish at least one assg this break.

Confession: I miss the listening to the stewardess's plan of saving, her generous sharing of pics and infos. I miss her availability to b all knowledgeable at the tip of her finger tips on keyboard wheneva i asked her questions.

No comments: