Just reached home.
How come i suddenly got sneezy again?
Thanks to Nora for helping me with luggage.
Thanks to Kak Lina for the delicious Gelatii truffles.
I like the reasonable ice-creams at Waffletown
The waitress even gave us warm mushroon soup for free after barking at us to order.
She felt bad for being accidentally rude.
Well, i kinda uncomfortable w the overly apologetic acts.
But, i still like Waffletown.
Walked around Simei neighbourhood after Kak Lina left us.
We talked about general stuff and updates on our life.
We also had an alley cat dat acted like a guardian, accompanying us around the park.
Finally, Nora and i concluded at how unlike we are in terms of interest, fashion taste and frequency. However, we are still frens and keep on working towards being frens despite of differences. Nora said," Its all about accepting each other flaws." I agree and how incompatible we are but again, no one is actually compatible to each other. U see, u actually work towards accepting differences and embracing certain things dat u learn fr another. Ok, lets not do philosophy.
Read a fren's blog. Most girls get turn on by intellect, eloquence and poetry. Most girl. Of cos its romantic and totally things dat get u smittened. I dont knoe abt myself. I probably lose dat interest but again, dont conclude dat i want a kelso. Now, i am thinking of how and when did i lose dat interest? I smell like Mary Jane now.
Ok,nak kena mandi.
Wednesday, January 05, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment