Just corrected sum template prob w a lil help fr Sharky.
Weird thing about us, we are early risers during school hols.
Talked to her abt my dream of sumone.
At the end, both of us were imagining Sharky n dat sumone skanking in pink ballerina suits.
Listening to the Shining. Haf u heard them?
I wish at least one does even better, knoe abt them more than me. Its a band formed by sum ex-verve members and think that last guitar hero from stoneroses. Not sure but i luv grooving to their tracks. Drum beats, save my soul.
I like the track quicksilver very much.
Hehe, had a gd talk w angelic face. Yeah, what a day to start the year.
Think her baby had a real monday blues.
Anyway, glad they are ok.
I hope they are blessed w a boy.
That is my Neighbour's ( Auntie Shanti ) son.
Notice the ears.
No comments:
Post a Comment